Shipping & Returns
Notice We have a NEW ADDRESS in AZ.
We have a $10 order minimum. Packages within the USA are shipped USPS. All shipments within Arizona will be charged 7.1% Arizona Sales Tax. Tucson Residents, in certain areas will be charged 9.1% Sales Tax Stone Orders up to $20.00 will be shipped First Class for $3.25, If you want insurance, please say so and the rate will be $4.25. Orders from $20.01 to $53.99 will be shipped First class Mail with Insurance for $4.25. Orders above $54.00 are shipped Priority Mail and Insured with Insurance provided by USPS and your cost based on the amount of your order.
Our Minimum S&H Priority Mail charge is $8.95 for
Returned repaired Jewelry, which includes insurance for $100. Shipping charges are based on the value you place on the WORK ORDER FORM for your jewelry or if it is a stone order, the value of the merchandise being shipped to you.
Domestic orders with a value of $500 or more are returned to you in a more secure manner Registered Mail and insured or Express Mail starting at $20.75. Price is determined by weight and value.
All international shipping to countries where the United States Government permits shipping goods is sent Registered Mail and insured, starting at $20.50. Charge will be based upon weight and value of package.
Please familiarize yourself with the customs regulations and laws of your country...there may be import duty and taxes in your country and these are your responsibility. Costume Jewelry and the glass or plastic stones for them are usually acceptible and will be declared as"used fashion accessory" or"Craft supplies for costume Accessories", to deter pilfering. VALUE WILL BE DECLARED AT THE SALE PRICE, AND THE CONTENTS DECLARED ACCURATELY, EXCEPT AS ABOVE TO DETER PILFERING which is why we offer a 10 day guarantee under the following guidelines:
1. All returns/exchanges require a Return Authorization Number (RA#) written on the OUTSIDE from MrStones.com, no exceptions will be made within 10 days of receipt. This RA# written on the OUTSIDE of your package can be obtained by calling us. Returns or exchanges received without a Return Authorization on the OUTSIDE of the package will NOT be processed.
2. All returns/exchanges must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. Send to Matthew Ribarich Returns Dept, Box 8204, Tucson, AZ 85738
3. If an item arrives damaged or defective you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
4. Package your return in A SECURE BOX! Please NO envelopes. Items tend to be damaged during shipping and will NOT be given full replacement value if damaged.
Always ship your packages to us through the US postal Service.
5. Please read the item descriptions carefully before ordering. Some of our items are custom ordered for you or not otherwise eligible for returns/exchanges.
6. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
7. You will incur an additional 15% restocking fee on all RETURNS.
8. For your security, please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., USPS) and retain your receipt. Matthew Ribarich is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit when insurance is an option for you and you refuse it.
9. Any item returned without a Return Authorization Number will NOT be processed and will be returned to customer at customer's own expense.
We provide RHINESTONE MATCHING & REPLACEMENT, from our large variety of color, sizes, and qualities in rhinestones, old and new. Stones or jewelry sent for color matching is usually a $1 (minimum) cost per stone whether there is a single stone or a thousand. Cost of (optional) stone setting, which includes clean-up of glue and stone residue, is a minimum of .50¢ per stone; prong and other types of setting are more. The minimum S&H is $7.25, including insurance for $100.